A splash page is a tiny website that covers the frame of one screen and rarely scrolls. The goal of a splash page is usually to get the user to perform one specific action, such as make a phone call, sign up, enter a larger website, or purchase a product*. Since our Splash Page websites are all responsive and each project is different, some sites may scroll a short way on certain devices, but the most crucial information is always at the top.
A splash page website is right for you if:
- You need to set up an online presence as soon as possible
- You are looking for a low-cost option to get started online
- You provide most of your information through social media and other web services
- You do not need a lot of information on your website
- You need something that will show up in Google results with your contact information
Splash page sites are great for:
- Artists that sell on Etsy or other web services
- Small restaurants
- Resumes or personal contact information
- Information for events
- Featured projects or products
- Downloads available to the public
Splash Page Websites Include
- Responsive functionality
- Up to two email accounts
- Your logo displayed prominently
- Your contact information
- Links to all social media accounts
- Some “About Us” text. It can be 200-800 words of text (at least 300 is recommended for search engine visibility) This text can be split up into paragraphs, lists, headers with images, etc.
- 3 to 10 images included (optional)
Your unique style
Each website project is customized to reflect your brand. We provide two possible styles based on your brand and you can choose the one that suits you best. Our sites offer dynamic graphic elements, including buttons, tables, image overlays, watermarks, parallax backgrounds and more.
Be sure to specify in your request form if you have any particular style preferences, or examples of your brand in action.
- Fill out the request form and hit “Submit.”
- Pay your project deposit below or by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not commence the project until we receive a deposit.
- Gather as much of your content as you can in a folder on your computer. Include your logo, photos and other images, associated documents and text.
- Research which domain you want.