A logo is essential for nearly every business. Whether you’re self-employed or part of a Fortune 500 company, a logo is the way that people recognize and engage with you.
A good logo will:
- Be immediately and easily recognizable
- Be available in a vector (scaleable – no pixelation) format
- Represent your business accurately
- Easily apply in some form to all of your business communications and advertisements
- Look good in any iteration or application (eg: on black or white, in grayscale, in a tiny icon, or large on a billboard)
If you don’t yet have a logo, this is for you. Through research of your brand and industry, as well as consideration of design theory we will get to the core of how to best represent your new business.
If your existing logo doesn’t represent your business any more, you may need a refresh. We can help. We will work with you to create a new image that will stand the test of time.
If you like your logo, but it’s not in vector format or needs a little bit of fine tuning, we do that too. Not all logos translate well to vector format; we will inform you if this is the case, and give you alternate options.
What you get:
- Final files include .jpg, .png, .eps, and .pdf.
- You will get full color, black, and reverse (for against dark backgrounds) options.